Monday, May 4, 2009

Increase in Crime Rate - My Perceptions

I am not a criminologist neither a legal practitioner but a mere layman with some perceptions.I am sure most of us living in Malaysia are not criminologist, but,the senses blessed upon us will enable us to see the mensrea of a potential criminal before the actus reus of a criminal.

Are we committed in reducing crime in our area, or is it the task of only the Police Force?

Technically "yes" it is the task of the force,they are paid to shoulder this trust.

What do we the civil society do then?
Don't we have some social obligations?

I feel we the citizen of Malaysia should not be partly accountable for the increase of crime in our country.

Are actually accountable? My answer is yes.

Please contemplate why the answer is YES.

No comments: